Sabtu, 30 Maret 2013

Introduce My Self








Hy... My Full Name Is Puput Purnamasary Naufal
you can call me with Puput..
i was born on 19 august 1996 in pare pare
i'm really happy you can visit my blog ^_^
i'm student in senior high school 1 Pangsid (SMA Negeri 1 Pangsid)
in there, i'm one of the member of OSIS ...

my father was die, now, i stay with my mother and my grandmother..
my tribe is buginess, i can speak indonesian, buginess, and little english..

i just have one sister, named is Pingky Pratiwi





she is my sister, she study in junior high school 3 pangsid (SMA Negeri 1 Pangsid)
she always make me mad.. she always make me angry, but she is my good sister..

this is my parents
my father's name is (alm) Muh.Naufal Syuaib S.E
my mother's name is Ninik Anggriani S.E



a month ago, i was member of Karate Do Gojukai in Sidrap



in SMA negeri 1 Pangsid, i have junior, named are Haryadi, Zandy, Kurni, and Agung
they are cute, funny, funtastick, super, and they always make me laugh .. ^_^


okeee guys,,, i think that's all..
i just write liitle about my life..
see you !

3 komentar: